The intersection of Riverside and Cottonwood has an obstructed view when turning onto Cottonwood, is it possible to remove dead trees at the corner for better visibility?


"The city arborist will investigate this concern and notify appropriate parties of necessary action to be taken."

Ask the City Of Laramie is your chance to send the city that burning question that you have always wondered about such as: “How can I get a city parking permit?” or “Why did my water usage rates go through the roof?”

Please note that the City of Laramie will answer as many questions as possible at their discretion.

More From Laramie Live