How can we get a yellow zone on 19th and Reynolds? Cars are always parked right up to the intersection, limiting visibility and causing many near accidents for cars turning on to Reynolds.


"To request the installation of a yellow "no parking" zone at the intersection of 19th Street and Reynolds Street, a Modification to Parking Application must be completed and submitted along with the $35 application fee, to the City Engineering Office. After the application has been received, staff will conduct a sight triangle analysis of the intersection and pass it along to the Traffic Commission and City Council for consideration."

Ask the City Of Laramie is your chance to send the city that burning question that you have always wondered about such as: “Where can I get a city parking permit?” or “Why did my water usage rates go through the roof?”

Please note that the City of Laramie will answer as many questions as possible at their discretion.

More From Laramie Live