Are there nuclear fallout shelters or other services ready for residents in case of a nuclear attack?


"Your question can best be answered by Albany County Emergency Coordinator Aimee Binning, who can be reached at 307-721-1815."

Ask the City Of Laramie is your chance to send the city that burning question that you have always wondered about such as: “How do I get a city parking permit?” or “Why did my water usage rates go through the roof?”

Please note that the City of Laramie will answer as many questions as possible at their discretion.


More From Laramie Live