Does the City of Laramie assist in replacing the sidewalks or curbs that are broken? For instance, the curb at my house is broken and I would like it fixed and the sidewalk is in terrible condition.


"Pursuant to Laramie Municipal Code, all owners of land adjoining any street, road alley or public way in the city shall construct, reconstruct, or repair sidewalks along such street, road, alley, or public way adjoining to such land. Previously, city funding had been allocated to the Shared Concrete Program. However, due to budget constraints, no funding has been allocated to that program. Replacement continues to be the responsibility of the property owner."

Ask the City Of Laramie is your chance to send the city that burning question that you have always wondered about such as: “How can I get a city parking permit?” or “Why did my water usage rates go through the roof?”

Please note that the City of Laramie will answer as many questions as possible at their discretion.


More From Laramie Live