A car has been parked in front of my house since last Thursday. The owner has not been back or driven it once since then, and it does not belong to any of the neighbors. At what point can we report the vehicle as abandoned, and can it be removed by the city?


"Typically, a vehicle not owned by the property owner can be parked in front of a property for 24 hours. Reports of this nature can be made by calling the police department non-emergency dispatch by calling 307-721-2526. Enforcement will then commence."

Ask the City Of Laramie is your chance to send the city that burning question that you have always wondered about such as: “How can I get a city parking permit?” or “Why did my water usage rates go through the roof?”

Please note that the City of Laramie will answer as many questions as possible at their discretion.

More From Laramie Live