Laramie Jubilee Days 2019 Schedule of Events
Laramie Jubilee Days is rapidly approaching. Laramie's annual statehood celebration will take place from July 6-July 14, 2019. While most of the action is centered in Downtown Laramie, there'll be stuff happening at the Albany County Fairgrounds too.
The parade will be Saturday morning July 13 with the Albany County CattleWomen BBQ at noon that day and the Brew Fest that night. As usual, there will be street dances with live music and the carnival in downtown Laramie all week. And, of course, rodeo action at the fairgrounds (links to tickets are here).
The carnival will be in the Depot Parking Lot and on 1st Street from Garfield to Kearney.
Here is your complete schedule of events and locations as provided by the Laramie Jubilee Days Committee.
Saturday, July 13
- 8:00 AM Betty Kiser Memorial Chili Cook-Off (Downtown Laramie)
- 9:30 AM Parade (Downtown Laramie) Click here for info on being in the parade
- 11:00 AM Live Music: New Relm (Downtown Music)
- 11:00 AM Albany County CattleWomen's BBQ. ACPE Ice Cream Social (Downtown Laramie)
- 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM Carnival (Downtown Laramie)
- 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Downtown Laramie Brew Fest - North Depot Park
- 5:00 PM Wyoming Widow Makers Gun Fight (Downtown Laramie)
- 6:00 PM Live Music: Carlos Washington (Downtown Laramie)
- 7:00 PM PRCA Rodeo Performance (Albany County Fairgrounds)
- 9:00 PM Live Music: Cody Jo Hodges (Downtown Laramie)
- 9:30 PM WPRA Barral Racing Slack (Albany County Fairgrounds)
Sunday, July 14
- 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM Laramie Jubilee Days Art Fest on the Ivinson Mansion lawn (Laramie Plains Museum)
- 1:30 PM PRCA Rodeo Performance (Albany County Fairgrounds)
A quick note for the 2019 festivities, there will be no statehood day celebration in 2019 at the Wyoming Territorial Prison State Historic. The staff members from the Prison will be in Cheyenne for the completion of the Capitol Renovation project and ceremony.