The Question:

What is the city ordinance and enforcement regarding tree's and other vegetation blocking sidewalks? There are tree's and bush's that constantly block the sidewalks in my neighborhood causing my family and I to move to the street to get around.

The Answer:

“In Section 8.28.020 of the City of Laramie Municipal Code, any trees, limbs, weeds, long grass or other rank growth which obstructs street or sidewalk traffic constitutes an public nuisance violation. You may report these violations by calling the Code Enforcement Inspector at 721-5285. Additional information can be found on the City’s website”

More From Laramie Live