Tomorrow begins National Parks Week, celebrating the beauty of the United States and what it has to offer
With this in mind, Tripadvisor put together a list of America's favorite parks in their 2022 Travelers Choice Awards. And to no one's surprise, Wyoming's gorgeous National Parks were definitely included!
Grand Teton National Park and the great Yellowstone National Park both made their appearance on this list, coming in at number three and eighth, respectively. As one who has been to both parks, it is no surprise that these have made it on the list.
Grand Teton National Park is known for its expansive mountain range and is home to Wyoming's second-highest peak, the Grand Teton. It also has a wide variety of hiking trails and climbing routes, and in the winter is a great place to cross country ski. It should be one of everyone's top ten parks to visit.
Yellowstone National Park is celebrating its 150th birthday, and it is one of the most stunning areas in the country. Known for its unique landscape and natural springs, Yellowstone is a fantastic place to camp and hike and is steeped in fascinating history. Every person needs to go to Yellowstone at least once in their lives.
The full list included the following, in order:
- Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
- Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
- Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
- Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- Zion National Park, Utah
- Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Tennessee
- Yosemite National Park, California
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
- Acadia National Park, Maine
- Glacier National Park, Montana