Virtual Candidate Forms Available to the Public
Voters in the Primary Election will have an opportunity to read about and watch the primary Candidates.
The non-partisan Laramie League of Women Voters and Albany County Public Libary will be sponsoring a series of virtual candidate forms that can be viewed on YouTube.
Forums should be available for viewing within three days following the recording dates, and will also be aired on local access cable TV, Channel 11 on a rotating schedule.
The scheduled Forum recording dates are as follows:
- July 9, Wyoming House Districts 13 and 45
- July 16, Wyoming House District 14
- July 23, Wyoming Senate District 10 and House District 46
- July 30, Wyoming House District 47 (includes parts of northern Albany County and parts of Carbon and Sweetwater Counties)
- August 6, City Council and Clerk of District Court (Candidate Statements Only); and County Commissioner
You can read more about the candidates in the Primary Voters’ Guide which will be available on the Wyoming League of Voters website and the Albany County Public Library website.