I understand that the school district requested that the school zone at the old high school remain active, however, this crosswalk gets almost no use daily. As a private citizen, how can I request that this school zone be removed?


"Street sign change requests can be submitted for consideration to the City of Laramie Public Works Department."

Author's Note: Laramie Live contacted the City of Laramie about an official Street Sign Change Request form. The city said that written requests can be sent to this address:

City of Public Works Department

ATTN: Public Works Director

P.O. Box C

405 Grand Avenue

Laramie, WY 82073

Ask the City Of Laramie is your chance to send the city that burning question that you have always wondered about such as: “Where can I get a city parking permit?” or “Why did my water usage rates go through the roof?”

Please note that the City of Laramie will answer as many questions as possible at their discretion.

Ask The City Of Laramie

Complete the form below to submit your question to the City Of Laramie. Then check back later to see if your question is answered on Laramie Live. Please note that the city will post replies at its own discretion.
  • Name
  • Remain Anonymous?