Laramie’s 2023 Fireman’s Ball Tickets Are ON SALE NOW
Hear ye, hear ye! The 2023 Fireman's Ball is approaching, and tickets are now on sale to the general public!
Join the Laramie Firefighters Union for their annual Fireman's Ball, happening this April 7, at the Alice Hardie Stevens Center. It will be a night of great food, whiskey, dancing, a silent auction, a photo booth, and many more!
- Date: Friday, April 7
- Time: Doors open at 6 PM, dinner starts at 7 PM
- Location: Alice Hardie Stevens Center
- Dress code: Cocktail Attire
- $75 Single
- $130 Couples
- Get tickets by calling or texting Local 946 VP Brandon Ruckman at 702 595 0452
- Acceptable forms of payment include cash, check (made out to the Local 946 Burnout Fund), and Venmo
- For more information, click HERE
- All proceeds go to the local 946 Burnout Fund
There's a limited number of tickets and are selling fast, so don’t wait! Procrastination is never good.
Some of the generous sponsors for this year's event include:
- Altitude Chophouse & Brewery
- Backwards Distilling Company
- Sportsman’s Warehouse
- ACE Hardware
- Stagepoint Credit Union
Date Spots In Laramie
Valentine's is coming up. Have you thought of what to do on that special day yet?