Laramie Youth Council Applications Currently Being Accepted
They must be completed and sent to the city council clerk at email@example.com by May 14.
The qualities of a successful Youth Council Member are as follows:
- Willingness to Serve the Community
- Desire to Learn and Understand
- Interest in Principles of Local Governance & Municipal Operations
- Commitment to Serve According to Laramie's Core Values
Meetings are held once a month with the exception of September and October, with an agenda and overview becoming available soon. Members will serve for a one-year term.
The Laramie Youth Council consist of up to 15 voting members who fulfill the following guidelines:
- They are between age 14 -19
- Each LYC member must attend school and/or reside in Albany County.