Laramie Landfill Vouchers Available Beginning April 15
The 2020 City of Laramie landfill voucher event will kick off on April 15.
The vouchers will be issued in person from April 15 to June 4 at the Solid Wast Office between 9 am-3 pm, Monday-Thursday.
To obtain a voucher, you will need a photo ID, current utility bill, and rental agreement, registration, mail, or any other item that shows your name with a valid Albany County address.
Vouchers may be redeemed between May 1-June 6, 2020.
The following applies to these vouchers:
- Only one voucher per year will be issued to a single household/service address. Business, commercial, industrial, and institutional waste are NOT eligible for this voucher program.
- Vouchers are good for one pickup-size load—approximately 2½ cubic yards.
- Vouchers are good only for waste and/or recycling generated at the address included on the issued voucher.
- Additional fees for tires, refrigerators, dead animals, special handling, and uncovered loads still apply during this event.
- Drop-off for household hazardous waste requires an appointment—details are outlined on the voucher.
- Vouchers without an official City of Laramie Solid Waste Division embossed stamp will not be accepted.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app