Laramie Jackalope Jump Happening This APRILFOOL
It might be happening on April 1st, but we assure you, this is NOT A JOKE.
Be Bold and Go for the Cold! Join the Special Olympics Wyoming for a Jackalope Jump, this April 1st!
Register today and come to the Jackalope Jump to support the 1,600+ Special Olympics athletes who compete year-round in Wyoming.
All funds raised from the event will benefit the Special Olympics athletes, which cover program costs such as transportation, sports equipment, team uniforms, and meals.
Because of your participation, people with intellectual disabilities have the opportunity to discover new strengths, abilities, and accomplishments.
Jump as an individual alongside other supporters, join a team, or create your own fearless team. Recruit friends, family, and co-workers to #MAKEASPLASH.
All are invited! and online registration is FREE!
- Date: Saturday, April 1
- Time: 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Location: UW Cowboy Fields
- To register, click HERE
Please note that registering a team does not automatically make you a participant on that team. You must JOIN the team to be considered a participant on that team.
Incentive items per level
- Level 1: Jumpers & SO Athletes raising a minimum of $100/person = Jackalope Jump Shirt and JJ Beanie
- *Cool School Challengers & 1st Responders raising a minimum of $50/person = JJ Beanie (Cool School Challenger must register with your school team)
- Level 2: Participants raising a minimum of $750+/person = a Hydration Backpack
- Level 3: Participants raising the minimum of $1000 = a Chance to win 1 of 3, $100 Visa Gift Cards - drawing conducted in April.
(Note: Cannot combine team fundraising amounts for Level 2 and Level 3 incentives. To qualify, the fundraising amount is per person. Level 2 & 3 incentives will be mailed in late April to qualifying and/or winning participants)
Awards to recognize the best costume, largest group, and most funds raised are given out with a chance to earn some cool extras!