Laramie County Community College Is Offering A Career Course
Are you a current job seeker or a person looking for a promotion within your current company? This course might just be for you!
Laramie County Community College is offering a "WY Serve Excellence In Customer Service" course next week!
Kick off the new year with a self-improvement course, and maybe check off a 2023 resolution!
The course focuses on teaching you how to:
- Develop Service Delivery Strategies
- Minimize Customer Frustration
- Build Positive Relationships
- Learn To Proactively Respond to Conflict
- Date: January 3 (Tuesday) OR January 5 (Thursday)
- Time: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Laramie County Community College Albany County Campus (1125 Boulder Dr., Laramie)
- Fees: $99 (Lunch Will Be Provided)
- Register HERE
- For more information, call 307 772 4256 or email, email@example.com
Grant funding may be available to help pay the cost of the class.
Get our free mobile app
More classes coming soon, so keep an eye out on Laramie Live!
- Communication for leadership success
- Crucial Conversations
Either before or after Christmas, if you ever need a workout push, here it is!