Laramie Chamber Business Alliance Annual Awards Banquet Winners
The Laramie Chamber Business Alliance Annual Awards Banquet was held on March 2nd, 2023 at the University of Wyoming Conference Center.
The event is an annual celebration of business in Laramie and recognizes businesses and individuals in the community for their work to grow and better the Laramie business community.
The LCBA presented the following awards at the event:
- Large Business of the Year: WyoTech
- Small Business of the Year: Bond’s Brewing Company
- Businessperson of the Year: Nate Storey (Plenty)
- Non-profit of the Year: Climb WY
- Community Engagement Award: UniWyo Credit Union
- Shuster Award: Karen Saunders
- Jim Cavalli Award: Jay & Mallory Bond
- Castle Award: Denise Deem
- Retail Spotlights: Brown & Gold Outlet, Fortman’s Paint & Glass, Undercover Bed & Spa
Photo courtesy of Laramie Chamber Business Alliance | Bond’s Brewing Company
The LCBA Board and staff would like to thank each and every member for their support and hard work to develop and enhance Laramie to reach its maximum potential.
The unwavering support of LCBA members has pushed Laramie to incredible growth this past year and is showing an incredibly promising future for 2023.
Congratulations to all the award recipients!!!