The University of Wyoming College of Business has selected a group of judges for the 2020 John P. Ellbogen $50K Entrepreneurship Competition, which will be held virtually on May 8-9.
The judges have volunteered their time and expertise to evaluate student business plans, each vying for a share of $50,000 in prize money.
- Susan Barlow - the co-founder and managing partner of Blue Moon Capital Partners LP, where she is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business, product development and capital formation.
- Waldon Fenster - a business builder and small-business expert and corporate consultant with expertise in facilitating brand growth for businesses and startups.
- Spencer Garland - attended UW and obtained his B.S. and M.S. in mechanical engineering in 2011 and 2012, and currently works at Tri-State Generation and Transmission Inc. at Craig Station, specializing as a turbine engineer.
- Stephen Hanlon - is a high-technology executive experienced in product development, operations, and senior management in the medical device sector.
- Shane Siegfried - is a business performance coach/consultant and founder of Singularis Leadership, a small firm that provides strategic leadership consulting.
To register for the free event, follow the link here.