Wyoming Sheriff’s Office To Auction Cars, Bids Start At $100
The post says the following cars and trailers will be up for bid:
- 1998 Ford Expedition (starting bid of $150)
- 2004 Nissan Murano (starting bid of $204)
- 2007 Pontiac G6 (starting bid of $100)
- 2007 Nissan Maxima (starting bid of $138)
- 1994 Ford E350 (starting bid of $288)
- 1997 Ford Taurus (starting bid of $100)
- 2008 Toyota Prius (starting bid announced morning of auction)
- 1999 Saturns SL2 (starting bid of $100)
- Homemade Trailer - Ford truck bed (starting bid of $168)
- Homemade Trailer - Enclosed (starting bid of $50)
The post also includes the following information on the vehicles:
Our agency occasionally sells abandoned property. After trying to locate the original owner(s), we post notices in public places and publish them in newspapers before the items are auctioned to the public in accordance with Wyoming law.
As such, we have no history on any these vehicles and most those those auctioned have no keys. All vehicles auctioned as-is, with no warranties expressed or implied. We reserve the right to reject any or all bids.
Pickup for auctioned vehicles is by Fri., Feb. 10, 2023 during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; cash-only payment.
The auction is slated for gates to open at 10:30 a.m. and bidding to start at 11 a,m, at the sheriff's office at 50140B U.S. Highway 191 South in Rock Springs.
The Worst 10 Foods To Order On A First Date
These are the worst 10 foods to order on a first date, according to Mashed the food magazine.