Fire Causes $200,000 Damage to Cheyenne Home
Luckily, no one was injured when a fire ripped through a Cheyenne home late yesterday (Monday) afternoon.
City of Cheyenne spokesman Scott Smith says firefighters were called to the 300 block of Bocage Drive shortly after 4:30 p.m.
"Firefighters arrived to find a garage fully engulfed," Smith said in a press release. "The fire had spread to a home that was attached to the garage."
Smith says the fire, which was ruled an accident, caused an estimated $200,000 in damage.