Author Craig Johnson Will Be Holding An Event In Laramie
- Le Prix du Polar Nouvel Observateur/Bibliobs
- The Wyoming Historical Association's Book of the Year
- Le Prix 813
- The Western Writers of America's Spur Award
- The Mountains & Plains Book of the Year
- The SNCF Prix de Polar
- Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year
- The Watson Award
- Library Journal's Best Mystery of the Year
- The Rocky
- The Will Rogers Award for Fiction
Johnson who lives in Ucross, Wyoming, a town with a population of 26, will be visiting Laramie, for an afternoon of discussion, reading, Q&A, and an opportunity to get your books signed!
The event will also have copies of Craig's books up for purchase, including the newest in the Longmire series, "Hell and Back"! So, come and grab a copy and get it signed by the author himself!
To ensure they have enough books, make sure to RSVP!
- Date: Sunday, March 26
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Location: Blue Mountain Bookstore (208 E Grand Ave.)
- For more information, click HERE