Annual Book Sale by The Friends of Albany County Public Library
From February 26-March 1, the Friends of the Albany County Public Library will hold their annual Spring Book Sale.
The sale will be held in the basement of the library, located on 310 S 8th St. The hours of the sale are as follows:
- Wednesday, February 26, 3:30-6:30 pm, Members Only Sale
- Thursday, February 27, 10:00 am-6:30 pm
- Friday, February 28, 1:00-5:30 pm
- Saturday, February 29, 1:00-4:30 pm
- Sunday, March 1, 1:00-4:30 pm
The Friends of the Albany County Public Library is a non-profit organization that provides financial assistant to the library. You can find their Facebook page here.
If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please follow the link here.