Albany County School District Timeline for Superintendent Search
During the March 2 Albany County School District #1 (ACSD#1) Board of Trustees Special Called Meeting, the Board voted to approve a tentative timeline for the superintendent search. Two modifications to the timeline that was presented in order to give all stakeholders more time to share their thoughts and opinions with the board.
The Tentative Timeline shows the process and time the Board of Trustees and McPherson and Jacobonson, LLC, will use to search for the next ACSD#1 Superintendent.
The two changes to the timeline are as follows:
- the online survey will be available from March 8-23, instead of the proposed March 8-15
- stakeholder meetings have been moved to March 22-24
Details about the survey and stakeholder focus groups will be shared once they are finalized.
More important dates from the tentative timeline include:
- March 9 (Could be earlier) – Post Vacancy Announcement
- April 7 – Application deadline
- April 20 (or TBD) – Board Meeting to review candidates, select finalists, review interview questions, etc.
- April 25-30 (or TBD) – Candidate interviews)
The next ACSD#1 Board of Trustees meeting will be Wednesday, March 9, at 7 p.m. in the Board Room at the Central Office.