Best Concert Venues In Wyoming?
With a ton of concerts happening across our state this summer - from Cheyenne Frontier Days to Beartrap Summer Festival and our Cowboy Kickoff Concert - we were wondering what your favorite concert venue in Wyoming is?
Does the Cowboy State have a marquee venue? The Casper Events Center books a lot of major acts, but is a pretty standard medium sized arena. Occasionally the Arena-Auditorium or University of Wyoming campus will host an event. The Gryphon Theatre in Laramie is a nice spot. Frontier Park in Cheyenne has a ton of great artists and cool history, but I've also heard a lot of complains about the setup and sound.
So... you tell us! Where is your favorite concert venue in Wyoming?
According to Fodors.com, here's the top 10 venues in America...
- Gorge Amphitheater - Gorge, Washington
- Crosby Theatre - Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Jay Pritzker Pavillion - Chicago, Illinois
- Red Rocks Amphitheater - Morrison, Colorado
- Starlight Theatre - Kansas City, Missouri
- Nikon at Jones Beach Theatre - Wantagh, New York
- Greek Theatre - Berkely, California
- Hollywood Bowl - Los Angeles, California
- Alpine Valley Music Theatre - East Troy, Wisconsin
- Merriweather Post Pavillion - Columbia, Maryland