Taco John’s Potato Oles are Better Than French Fries
The majority of people in the country say McDonald's are the best fast-food french fries. Regular, string cut french fries may be a thing of the past. Yes, Taco John's has been around since 1968 (started in Cheyenne, Wyo) but it is a regional fast-food chain. Not everyone is fortunate enough to try these amazing disc-shaped potatoes of joy.
The food critic gave five reasons why he thought Potato Oles are better than any other fast-food chain french fry.
- The name, Ole is incredible, "it’s basically the lady-dancing-in-red-dress emoji in written form."
- The circular shape, it allows for more crispiness on the exterior and more fluffy potato in the middle.
- The seasoning. It is a mixture of Lawry's seasoned salt, cumin, paprika, and cayenne.
- You can dip the Oles in anything. They go great with ranch, guacamole, nacho cheese, or sour cream whatever you prefer.
- They are served in a small cup which fits perfectly in your car's cupholder and makes driving easier.
What is your favorite kind of spud? Do you Ole the Day?