5 Ways You Can Tell Someone Is From Wyoming
We all have something about us that gives us away when we go out of state. It may be the way we talk or dress, but sometimes it's just that good old Wyoming spirit.
1. We all hold doors open for most anyone. Believe it or not, it's a trait that gets lost once you leave the cowboy state.
2. Oddly enough, we say a form of greeting to every person we pass on the street. Or maybe that's just what I do?
3. Using Sir/Ma'am. Not unless you're going to the south will you hear very many people use "yes sir/ no sir" except when you're in Wyoming.
4. A pair of boots. Whether you like to admit it or not, we know that you've owned a least one pair of boots.
5. Last but not least we may not all own guns, but I can promise you that we all know how to use one.
These are just a few of the ways you can tell if someone if from Wyoming. But there are so many more as we all know.