Wyoming Brewers Festival is this Weekend in Cheyenne
The 24th annual Wyoming Brewer’s Festival presented by Midas of Cheyenne is coming up June 14 and 15 at the Depot Plaza in Cheyenne.
The Festival will be serving up two days of beer, food, and fun to raise money for the upkeep and restoration of the Historic Downtown Cheyenne Depot.
With your ticket, you get craft beer samples from the more than 30 breweries that will be there. Plus you can buy food and enjoy live music. This year there'll be music from The Reminders, the Josh Gonzales Band, and Blink 90210.
There will be food available from Capitol Cuisine, Butler Dogs, Colorado Grill, and G Licious Bar B Que.
Festival organizers say that over half of all Wyoming breweries will be represented at the 24th Annual Wyoming Brewers Festival Presented by Midas.
- Accomplice Beer Company - Cheyenne
- Altitude Chophouse & Brewery - Laramie
- Black Tooth Brewing - Sheridan
- Cowboy State Brewing - Glenrock
- Danielmark's Brewing Company - Cheyenne
- Freedom's Edge Brewing Co - Cheyenne
- Gillette Brewing Company - Gillette
- Gruner Brothers Brewing - Casper
- Melvin Brewing - Alpine
- Open Barrel Brewing Company - Torrington
- Roadhouse Brewing Company - Jackson
- Smith Alley Brewing Company - Sheridan
- Snake River Brewing - Jackson
- Snowy Mountain Brewery - Saratoga
- Square State Brewing - Rock Springs
- Wind River Brewing Company - Pinedale
- WYOld West Brewing Company - Powell
Tickets are on sale now, click here. and for more info about the Festival go here.