Laramie Community Clean Up Day Opens Sign Up
The 2022 Community Clean-Up Days will be spread out over a period of 15 days, from May 1 through the 15 this year.
Get our free mobile app
Those interested in participating in the cleaning up of winter windblown trash may call 721-5285 to coordinate a cleanup location and date/time.
There are several major areas that the city has prioritized or you can select another area you would like to see cleaned up. Trash bags will be provided.
Participants may submit photos at the end of their cleanup to Brian Forster (firstname.lastname@example.org) to qualify for a prize drawing. Photos must be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 17th.
Priority cleanup areas are
- Interstate 80 Exit 310 (Curtis Street)
- Curtis Street from west side of bridge and west of 3rd Street to Exit 310
- McCue Street from Curtis Street to Lyon Street
- Interstate 80 Exit 311 (Snowy Range Road)
- Interstate 80 Exit 313 (3rd Street)
- Grand Avenue from Sherman Hill Road to Wister Drive
- Spring Creek