Grab N Go Lunches Available for Students In ACSD1
Albany County School District #1 announced that beginning Tuesday, March 24th one combined meal per student will be made available each weekday. The Grab N Go Meal will have breakfast and lunch items inculded. Grab N Go meals will be distributed from 11:00 am-1:00 pm at the following locations:
- Spring Creek Elementary School - 1203 Russell St. o Pickup Location: Back door to the kitchen off of 11th Street
- Linford Elementary - 120 S. Johnson St. o Pickup Location: Gym Doors off of Wyoming Avenue
- Laramie Middle School - 1355 North 22nd St. o Pickup Location - Bus entrance off of North 22nd Street
- Centennial Elementary - Centennial WY o Pickup Location - Centennial Elementary Entrance
- Rock River School - 262 Morris St. o Pickup Location - Main Drive/Parking Entrance
Parents picking up the Grab N Go meals for their students will be required to either have the students with them, the student’s ID, a Student Z Pass for transportation or give food service staff their student's names in order to get the sack lunch for their students that day.