The Question:

With chickens being allowed in city limits, are roosters allowed too? If there is a rooster in the middle of a city residential area and it is "cock-a-doodling" at 4:45 am is there and ordinance about that? If there is who do you call to file a complaint?

The Answer:

The rooster would be allowed. However it could be a nuisance animal just like a barking dog. Complaints for nuisance animals should be directed to Animal Control at telephone number 721-5398..

More From Laramie Live