Rollover Crash Kills Cheyenne Man, Injures 4-Year-Old Girl
According to Captain Kevin James with the Laramie County Sheriff's Office, Castillo's passenger was a 4-year-old girl.
"I do not know the relationship of the victim to the juvenile," said James.
A 23-year-old Cheyenne man is dead after rolling his SUV in Laramie County, according to the Wyoming Highway Patrol.
The crash happened Oct. 2 at approximately 5:14 p.m. near milepost 5.25 on Durham Road, northeast of Egbert.
The patrol says Michael Castillo was headed south when he lost control of his SUV at the crest of a hill. The SUV went off the road, struck a fence post and rolled.
Castillo was buckled up, but died from his injuries. Castillo's passenger was also reportedly injured in the rollover, but the patrol didn't say to what extent.
Speed is being investigated as a possible contributing factor.
- Here’s Where You Can Trunk Or Treat In Cheyenne in 2020
- Corn Mazes in Wyoming 2020
- Check The Map Of Laramie County Sex Offenders Before Your Kids Trick-or-Treat
- Wyoming Health Officials Offer Guidelines For Safe Fall Events
- No Trick-or-Treating at the Frontier Mall This Year