CFD Opening Day is Geared Toward Local Families
Can you believe it? Cheyenne Frontier Days 2019 is almost here! The 123rd edition of the “Daddy of ‘em All” returns on Friday, July 19 and runs through Saturday, July 27 in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Along with all the exciting events and activities like concerts, rodeo action, carnival, pancakes, and parades; the opening day of CFD has a treat for local families at Frontier Park.
To kick off the Daddy of ‘em All, $30 per person will get visitors allows access to all this:
- Unlimited carnival rides (ALL-DAY Armband)
- $2 menu items at designated food concessionaires
- Fountain Drinks
- Ice Cream Cones
- Funnel Cakes
- Corn Dogs
- Cotton Candy
- Caramel Apples
- Hot Dogs
- New and exciting musical entertainment on various stages
- Wagon rides in the CFD arena
- Children’s stick horse races (Costume Contest)
- Vendor Scavenger Hunt
Plus there's the all-new Wild West Show from 1-2 p.m for $15 a person.
Gates open at 10:30 a.m. on July 19 and The first 100 people through the front gate will receive a free carnival armband for later in the week.