What Wyoming Women REALLY Want For Valentine’s Day
Valentine's Day is almost upon us, and I can see the panic beginning to set in as thousands of Wyoming men are trying to find the "perfect gift".
I thought I would offer some female insight into what Wyoming women REALLY want for Valentine's Day.
Obviously, you really can't go wrong with something sparkly or a gift card to your lady's favorite Spa or Salon.
A heartfelt Hallmark card (this means you need to write more than your name on it) is always lovely, and if you include some kind of sweet treat and/or flowers you're sure to earn some brownie points.
I understand that cost can be an issue so I came up with a few low-cost things you could do for that special Wyoming woman in your life.
- Wake up early and start her car so it's toasty warm when she's ready to go to work.
- Let her sleep in for a few extra minutes, get the kids up and ready for school and bring her a cup of coffee to enjoy in bed while you deal with the morning chaos.
- Coming home to a clean house or a sink that's NOT full of dishes is sure to be a win.
- Surprise your lucky lady at work during lunch and go for a lovers' stroll around a local park. Warning: Bring warm gloves, a hat, and hot cocoa
- There is no such thing as too many Wyoming themed accessories (beenies, baseball hats, thermal cups, hoodies, or jewelry). Head to downtown Casper and hit the boutiques for a plethora of awesome Wyoming items she's sure to love.
- Even if you can't be together on Valentine's Day let her know you care with a sweet phone call (extra points if you leave a loving message she can listen to over and over if she doesn't pick up) or a text.
- If you can't find a sitter, head over to the Beacon for our Thankful Thursday event. It's family friendly so you can bring the kids. There's a great menu to pick from so no need to make dinner, and what better way to show you have a heart than helping local charities?
Are there any other ideas or items you'd like to add to our list?