Two new establishments were chosen as the recipients of retail liquor licenses by the Laramie City Council at their regular meeting on Tuesday night. The council voted 5-3 to award a license to Fox Hole Enterprises, LLC and 7-1 to award the second available license to The Crowbar and Grill, LLC. What was the name of the only member of city council to vote against the Crowbar & Grill getting a liquor license?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win Tickets for the Wyoming Cowgirls Versus New Mexico Basketball Game
- Win Passes to a Stop Smoking or Weight Loss Hypnosis Seminar on March 13
- Favorite Christmas Carol?
- What Is Your Favorite Snow Activity?
- What Do You Think About Marijuana Use?
- Get An ‘Unfair Advantage’ And See The Cash Contest Call Times – Week 3