Two new establishments were chosen as the recipients of retail liquor licenses by the Laramie City Council at their regular meeting on Tuesday night. The council voted 5-3 to award a license to Fox Hole Enterprises, LLC and 7-1 to award the second available license to The Crowbar and Grill, LLC. What was the name of the only member of city council to vote against the Crowbar & Grill getting a liquor license?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- What was your first carnival food?
- What Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert Songs Do You Want To Hear For Next Year’s Cheyenne Frontier Days?
- Can You Guess The Real Frontier Days Cowboy Name?
- You’re Making Pancakes; Which Syrup Do You Choose?
- Be A VIP At The Cowboy Kickoff Concert & Pep Rally With Craig Morgan – August 29 @ Tailgate Park In Laramie
- Music Trivia