In my neighborhood, it seems that the city is okay with trash and non-working vehicles piling up and spilling over into other lots. What are the rules on that?


"In cases such as this, it is helpful to contact the city's Code Enforcement Officer with specific locations in order to have appropriate actions to initiated to resolve the problem. The Code Enforcement Officer can be reached at 307-721-5285."

Ask the City Of Laramie is your chance to send the city that burning question that you have always wondered about such as: “Where can I get a city parking permit?” or “Why did my water usage rates go through the roof?”

Please note that the City of Laramie will answer as many questions as possible at their discretion.

Ask The City Of Laramie

Complete the form below to submit your question to the City Of Laramie. Then check back later to see if your question is answered on Laramie Live. Please note that the city will post replies at its own discretion.
  • Name
  • Remain Anonymous?