Who can I call if my recycling isn't being picked up?


"Missed pickups can be reported by calling the city's Solid Waste Division at 307-721-5279 or by calling the City Manager's office at 307-721-5226. Generally, a return can be rescheduled within a day."

Ask the City Of Laramie is your chance to send the city that burning question that you have always wondered about such as: “How can I get a city parking permit?” or “Why did my water usage rates go through the roof?”

Please note that the City of Laramie will answer as many questions as possible at their discretion.

Ask The City Of Laramie

Complete the form below to submit your question to the City Of Laramie. Then check back later to see if your question is answered on Laramie Live. Please note that the city will post replies at its own discretion.
  • Name
  • Remain Anonymous?