Five Awesome ‘Life Hacks’ For Wyoming Winter Weather
Wyoming winters can brutal, even for the most rugged mountain men. Luckily, there are a few awesome products that can help us survive the elements.
1. The Snow Ball Machine Gun - All is fair in love and war. This brilliant invention, crafted from an old leaf blower, will virtually guaranteed victory in any snow ball fight.
2. The Kobi Robot - We've all seen those iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaners, right? Here comes the world's first robotic snow blower. Not only will it shovel your sidewalk while you're inside sitting on the couch, it also functions as a lawn mower and leaf blower.
3. The Avalanche Wheeled Roof Rake - Who wants to climb a ladder on a cold, windy Wyoming winter day? Thanks to this 16 feet long "roof snow removal system", you don't have to.
4. The Crash Sack Wearable Sleeping Bag - What better way to stay warm in the great outdoors than with a sleeping bag you can actually wear. Functional as a zip-up sleeping bag at night and a hooded, insulated coat by day.
5. The Hot Tub Hammock - Create your own hot tub time machine with this "hydro hammock". It pairs with a portable water heater and can store up to 50 gallons of hot water; enough to turn any location into a hot tub.
Honorable Mention. Mitten Flasks - For those cold days when you need a shot of Fireball to stay warm, these comfy mittens also feature a pouch in each hand, capable to storing up to eight ounces of your favorite elixer.