I live in an apartment complex where the other tenants let their dogs poop all over their front yard, yet the landlord has taken no action after being contacted. Can the city leave a notice of some sort letting the landlord know that people can see and smell dog feces every time they walk by?


"A call to the Code Enforcement Inspector's Office will initiate action to correct the nuisance.

Concerns like this can be reported to the Code Enforcement Inspector at 307-721-5285. Online reports may also be made through the "Report a Concern" page on the city's website.

Ask the City Of Laramie is your chance to send the city that burning question that you have always wondered about such as: “Why are there so many potholes on Grand Avenue?” or “Why did my water usage rates go through the roof?”

Please note that the City of Laramie will answer as many questions as possible at their discretion.

Ask The City Of Laramie

Complete the form below to submit your question to the City Of Laramie. Then check back later to see if your question is answered on Laramie Live. Please note that the city will post replies at its own discretion.
  • Name
  • Remain Anonymous?