Is it permissible for residents to leave broken down motorized vehicles (i.e. old go karts or all terrain vehicles) on the sidewalk in front of their place of residence?


"Leaving broken down motorized vehicles on the sidewalk in front of a residence is not permissible. Reporting the issue and location to the city through the Code Inspector's office at 307-721-5285 will be helpful in resolving the matter."

Ask the City Of Laramie is your chance to send the city that burning question that you have always wondered about such as: “Why are there so many potholes on 30th Street?” or “Why did my water usage rates go through the roof?”

Please note that the City of Laramie will answer as many questions as possible at their discretion.

Ask The City Of Laramie

Complete the form below to submit your question to the City Of Laramie. Then check back later to see if your question is answered on Laramie Live. Please note that the city will post replies at its own discretion.
  • Name
  • Remain Anonymous?